Tuesday, December 2, 2014

FINALLY!





 I have been wanting to decorate for Christmas for a while now and we finally started yesterday for family home evening....which means the house is a wreck with boxes and decorations that are still looking for a home....



....and I don't mind one bit!  For the first time in years (maybe since we have lived in our own home)  I haven't been excited about decorating.  I was kind of being a Scrooge.  I still decorated but not very enthusiastically.  This year I am excited and I even love our Charlie Brown tree!



And when I say Charlie Brown tree I am not kidding.  We threw out our tree a couple of years ago because it was pre-lit and the whole middle section lights wouldn't light up any more and it was just old and you could tell!  We keep saying we are going to get a new one but there is so much more we could do with $100-so we just keep using this little one Mom was getting rid of...It does make me wonder what we were thinking throwing the other one away...It was at least taller than this one...



Oh well!  Look at this adorable little Charlie Brown tree!