Monday, December 29, 2014

And this should be the rest of October...

 (very few words and lots of pictures...)

Doesn't everyone wear their Star Wars pj pants and carry a sword to take out the trash?

 General Conference was awesome...no surprise there.


I sprouted some roots...


and decorated for Fall...


...and my guys went to an ice cream social before the Priesthood session of General Conference....which means I had the house to myself. :)


Conference weekend means lots of yummy food...



...and an out of order picture of my fall apothecary jars....
 ...and back to the food....




I have been keeping my candle glasses after I burn them all the way down.  I really like candles as you can plainly see.  There has got to be something I can do with these...


Gas kept going down.  This was great back in October.  I got gas the other day for $1.74 a gallon.  I felt like it was the 1990's again!


The Dickinson's came down for the afternoon.





 ...random science experiment...


Jake went to dentist and they found a cavity which they filled in November and Jake faced his fear buy having shots in his mouth rather than doing the laughing gas.  Way to go dude!






And October is a wrap!  November and December tomorrow...and of course the rest of the pictures from VT/NH...I will get caught up before the end of the year!!!!