Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve: Gifts

 These pictures are self explanatory really.  In one box were matching PJ pants and in the other matching Star Wars t-shirts.  Then they raided the Man Cave for pillow props to make the pictures that much better and so my crazy guys.  Enjoy...












 After Jake went to sleep all the gifts came out.  There were a lot before because we had all the extended family gifts out too.  But you have to save some of them for that night so it is more fun to come out in the morning a see what wasn't there before.






I had to get it from all angles...


...and one with the big light off and just the Christmas lights.



...and then one more with that last gift I forgot to wrap so I just grabbed the tissue paper...


...and then the last stocking stuffer I forgot so I had to add....







And that is all for our Christmas Eve...Next the BIG day.