Friday, May 1, 2015

A Picture A Day In May: Day 1

 How is it May already?! May is awesome...May the 4th be with you, Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, my birthday (and several other birthdays in the fam)!  That is a lot of awesomeness!  And I am going to add some more awesomeness...I am bringing it back: A picture a day in May.  I WILL, even if it kills me, post a picture a day.

This it my pick for today.  We kind of like Chick-Fil-A around here and I have been eating really healthy lately (and have lost 5.4 pounds in the past two weeks), and I slept in because we stayed up late watching Avengers Age of Ultron, and (last and for this run on sentence I swear) we decided a book brunch was a great idea!  I love books.  I love how Jake (and Aaron's) fingers are double jointed....I just love this picture for some reason. 




Now here are a couple more...because it is really hard to post just one....