Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 22: Flower boxes and hitting send


On Friday my mom brought over some plants from her yard for us to put in our flower boxes.  I can't find any flowers I like that grow in the shade.  They all require full sun so we are filling the boxes with greenery.  Of course the flower boxes turned into clearing the ivy from around out tree....




...and planting the daisies Aaron got me for Mother's Day.











We finally had to wrap it up because we had to edit and then send the essay Jake wrote explaining why he wants to go to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) camp.  I accidentally hit send instead of letting Jake do it.  The first thing he has applied for and I hit send instead of him!...Fail.  But he forgave me. :)  Now we wait to see if he is accepted to the camp...We will hear by this Friday....