Thursday, May 7, 2015

Aaron's New Bike

Wow....I can't believe I haven't posted this yet!  This was the Saturday after I got my Jawbone so this was April 18th!  I remember this because I had almost 20k steps that day (and we went to Jaxson's 3rd b-day party after this)! Aaron got a new mountain bike.  He has been wanting one for years and when he got his "pinky money" we decided he was getting one.  Losing his pinky deserves at least getting a mountain bike!!!!  He was one happy camper.  The bike shop is right off the Rail Trail and I of course documented the occasion.  Aaron and Jake road the 4.1 miles and I walked it.  They were obviously finished way before I was!  They even rode their bikes home after they finished the trail. 
The Jeep is our recreational vehicle now.  I had to take a picture of this grass growing in it!  The right passenger side window leaks slightly and somehow the moisture (it rained a LOT in April) created a great place for some random grass to grow...

                                                             This was a very good day.