Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Day 19: Jake set it up

Jake has been dying to set up the board this way for Settlers of Catan.  I am not going to get into the details or rules of the game.  If you have played the game than you get it.  I still can't figure out why we roll the same numbers over and over again-and I don't mean the ones that statistically are rolled the most...I mean 5 and 9 (which I guess are pretty close to being the ones that should be rolled...statically speaking).  Those were the big numbers of the night last night.  I was on neither. Next time we play I will set up on those numbers and they will not be rolled.  That is the way it works! This is the very beginning of the game.  Jake and Aaron had the board covered with their brown and green roads, settlements, and cities.  My blue didn't move to much.  Aaron won but it was a two way battle to the end.  Now we can say we set the board up this way and never.do.it.again....