Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 2-6....

I forgot.  Seriously.  I completely forgot...Here are a few pictures that I have taken in May so far that will make up for it....


Sadie loves to play in the hose, but over the winter the only time she does is if there is a really warm day and we give her a bath with it.  We will have to get her used to just playing in it again.  I really don't understand why she doesn't like a bath though...

  It took some serious elbow grease but the chevron rug looks brand new again!  I don't think I will ever get another rug that isn't an indoor/outdoor rug.  I literally scrubbed it and sprayed it with the hose and it is as good as new!


 Mom did a craft show up in Hendersonville and Aunt Sheila and I drove up to check it out.  While we were there Aunt Sheila go her caricature done...but it looked nothing like her.  Mom had great sales and her crafts were definitely the best there.
Jake has been saving his money for ever and got lucky when we found a Lego set he has wanted for about a year on clearance for $25 off!
                                                             This is one little part of it.
                                                                This is the rest of it.
                                                                     It's pretty fancy...

Oh right and Monday was Star Wars day.  May the 4th be with you!  Now I am kind of caught up with the picture a day thing...I really did forget.  Now I need to go back and update the rest of the old posts that have been waiting for a few words for weeks now.  I uploaded pictures to remind myself to post about things that have been going on.  There are 7 posts waiting for words...I am a mess.