Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Venting...

This is the email we got from Jake's teacher last night as a reminder for the field trip today. This is actually one of her nicer emails. I copied and pasted from my email...

I have not received all the promised snacks for our trip tomorrow. PLEASE make sure you bring yours if you committed.
REMEMBER......CHECK THE WEATHER
BE ON TIME
EAT BREAKFAST
BE ON TIME
GO POTTY (WE WILL GO HERE AS WELL)
HEADPHONES WITH GAMES
BE ON TIME
BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR
BE ON TIME
BE ON TIME
HAVE A GOOD TIME

AND, OH, BE ON TIME (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....:)

(The smiley face makes you think she may actually be nice or joking. She's not.) Guess who was supposed to be there at 5:45 but didn't show up until 6:03? The rude lady who sent the email. Guess how many parents were not happy about the email to begin with (if she were a nice and friendly teacher it wouldn't be a big deal...Like I said this is one of her nicer emails.) and really weren't happy when she showed up late with out even an apology? All of us. Guess who had to get off the bus and use the restroom before they could leave-after she told all the kids to go to the bathroom, "I don't care if you went at home! WE ARE ALL GOING AGAIN BEFORE WE LEAVE (the caps are her rude voice)!"...If you guessed Jake's teacher you are right. 6 more weeks...I thought it was 5, but I was wrong again....And now I am done venting.