Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am over here today...

I am loving an amazing blog called "Welcome to the Madness". I stumbled upon JRobert's (is is okay to put your first name here, J? I should have asked you before...Today you will be "J". :) ...I am paranoid I will put someones name on my blog that doesn't want it out in cyber space...) blog a few weeks ago and have been reading it ever since. She is AMAZING! She is a home schooling, canning, book reading, mama! I am pretty sure we would be BFF's if she didn't live so far away. :) But that is okay because blogging buddies works for me too! A couple of weeks ago she asked me if I would write a book review for her blog. I immediately said "YES!", because any one who wants to here me ramble on about something I love always gets a yes. :) Then I began to stress out a bit when I realized I am not so hot at book reviews...My wonderful husband then reminded me that J wasn't expecting some incredibly intellectual review from me. He said "If she reads your blog and likes it, she probably wants you to write it like you write your blog-just like you are talking to her." I shouldn't use quotes because I don't remember exactly what he said...but it was something like that. So, I thanked him for reminding me not to stress and typed my little heart out...Then I sent it...And now I am biting my nails hoping I don't sound like a total idiot and that someone will comment that indeed I am not! I am just realizing that maybe I should have been a little offended when Aaron said J isn't looking for something really intellectual from me...What are you trying to say Aaron? :) J/K!

So, PLEASE head on over to "Welcome to the Madness" (that's the link you click on Mom.) to check out my book review on "Anne of Green Gables"...And while you are there check out all the other amazing posts J has. She is my "Home Schooling Mom-Inspiring Hero Of The Week"-SERIOUSLY!