Monday, April 25, 2011

I am almost late for work everyday...

...because I can't stop reading your blogs! On week day mornings I drop Jake off for work and come home to "check my emails"...and end up spending 30 minutes (at least) checking out all your posts. Would you all stop being so darn charming and interesting?! :)

I have a lot of blogs to catch up on since we had Spring Break last week and I want to read them all- NOW! But...It is 8:26 and I have to be at work at 9. What am I doing? Sitting here unshowered reading your blogs!!! I have getting ready for work down to an art. I go with my hair wet, pulled back with a head band almost everyday. Luckily I only live 3 minutes away...Love ya all my blog friends!!! Can't wait to read about your Easter, kiddo's, joys, sorrows, brain farts, burnt meals, and what ever life is throwing at you! You all rock.