Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Simple Pleasures: A Good Haricut

I rarely let my picture be taken....Now I remember why...Any way, about once a year, I feel the need to cut my hair. I have been feeling that need for a while (a couple of weeks is a while for me when it comes to wanting a hair cut after several long months with out getting one...), so I did. Every Spring or Summer I cut my hair to my favorite angled bob. I then grow it for about a year and do it all over again. It is that time of year! I actually decided to pay to get it cut, which is about as rare as me taking pictures of myself....Here is the before:

Keep in mind I worked today and had my hair in a pony tail before this...Not that that is different from any other day, so I am not sure why I am even giving this disclaimer...
This is my "I feel like a crazy person taking pictures of myself in the hall way" face.
After:
In the car because I was just that excited and I didn't want it to get all messed up! (And guess what? I bought this awesome hair product that stops your hair from getting messed up, and it actually works!)
Aaron trying to mess up my pic. Isn't he cute? He wishes he had hair to cut! :)
Untucked...
....and tucked...


If you don't like it lie because I do. :) What is your Simple Pleasure today? Link up to Cocoa's blog and see what other peoples are.