Thursday, April 14, 2011

Simple Pleasures: Teva Flip Flops

I used to get the cheap flip flops at Old Navy in lots of different fun colors. I would match them to the color of the shirt I was wearing and live in them all summer. I am a HUGE flip flop fan. They are the closet thing you can get to bare feet. I will NEVER buy another pair of those Old Navy flip flops as long as I live because I discovered these:

If you like to wear flip flops than you MUST try Teva Flip Flops. It is like walking on clouds and after a few times wearing them they mold to your feet...They are HEAVENLY! (They are so great to wear around the house on wood floors when you really need to sweep and you are sick of little crumbs and what not sticking to the bottom of your feet. I need to bust our the vacuum today...) This is my warning to you though: If you like the cheap, different colored flip flops, DO NOT TRY THESE! Once you wear Teva's you will immediately throw all your old flip flops away and never want anything to do with them again. So, my simple pleasure is my Teva flip flops. It is also my simple pleasure that it has been the perfect weather to wear them in around here lately. :)

What is your Simple Pleasure this week? Head over to Cocoa's blog to see what other peoples Simple Pleasures are.