Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Short (maybe) and Sweet Brain Declutter.

*I loved this post so much I had to do a post just to link to it...If you blog, it is a MUST read.  The author is pure genius...So how many of you will go check it out without me even saying what it is referencing?  (Trust me it is worth it...and it is on Mormon Mommy Blogs so you know it is clean.)

*Happy Cinco De Mayo!  Is that how you spell it? Although I am not Mexican, any chance to have a mini party works for me!  We had shredded beef nachos and a few different flavors of some soda from Mexico.  Here are my 2 P.T.P.P posing so willingly (sarcasm) for a picture.They were hungry and ready to start watching "The Sorceror's Apprentice" (which was just okay for me...I started making desert half way through it.)
 I also tried to recreate a desert (is it called Sopapias? sp...) that is so yummy.  That counts as trying a new recipe, even though I didn't use a recipe I just guessed, right?  I am counting it.
 I don't fry things...and this reminded me why.  I HATE the smell in my house after things are fried.  I have 3 candles lite and I sprayed the house with Lysol nuetra-air.
 Just about anything tastes good when you put cinnamon sugar on it.
*Aaron you were right. I waited to long to Zumba...BUT I WILL get up at 5:30 in the morning to do it.  That is the only goal I have for May that I haven't been very diligent at haven't done at all.

*Thanks Jamie for telling me how to cross words out.  :)  It really is amazing that I love to blog so much and yet I hate don't know how to use computers any form of technology.  I am really going to get annoying with the crossing out, I can tell already. :)

*That last one isn't completely true.  I know how to use my cell phone, ipod shuffle, and my early Mother's Day/34th Birthday Again gift: MY KINDLE!!!!!  The price has lowered on Kindle's to $114 and it is SOOOOO worth it!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AARON!  I finished Anne of Avonlea  and am half way through Laddie all on my Kindle.  Not to mention, I have read my scriptures every day on it.  I maybe slightly addicted to it already and I just got it a week ago...

*I am listening to the Republican Presidential Debate in the background...Ron Paul is crazy. I am liking this guy named Herman Cain...Cane?  Never heard of him until right now and I didn't listen to the whole thing, but what I heard I liked...And he has never been elected or held public office.  He sounds perfect to me-he isn't a politician-I like him already!!!

*I did this post about my goals for May.  I have thought of my #10...about a million times but keep forgetting what it is!  This is why I blog: to remember things that I don't want to forget, but will, if I don't put them down on paper my blog.  :)  Oh----I just remembered!!! We are going to write as many letters to Nee and Papa, on their mission, as we can this month to make up for how slack we have been on doing it!  We can call them whenever we want...That is the only excuse I can come up with.  Prepare to be swamped by mail Mom and Dad!!! (In the 1st 5 days of  May we have sent 2 mother's day cards, a Mother's Day package, and a late Easter/Spring package.  Papa's b-day is next week so he will have a bunch coming to him too!

*Okay, so this wasn't short at all.....I need to get in bed so I can get up early tomorrow!!! Good night. :)