Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Picture a day in May, Day 10: Mother's Day recap

This is my picture of the day:
They always make me breakfast in bed on Mother's Day.  See how cute face is that Jake made out of the food he cooked all by himself, except the bacon (or meat candy as Aaron likes to call it), that Daddy cooked? See the cute little gift?  I picked it out for myself at this adorable little store in downtown Monroe and they put it in the cute bag for you-that is their bag!  I gave it to Jake and told him to give it back to me and we could call it a gift from him. :)  We went to a BBQ festival on Saturday (I will post that tomorrow...) and since it was Mother's Day weekend they guys willingly let me check out the little shops I have heard about, live 5 minutes walking distance from, and still haven't been too!.  I will have to take a picture of the awesome ring I got myself  Jake got me for Mother's Day for $6.95 and this adorable little pill case (to put tylenol in your purse. It is perfect because it has 3  little spaces in it. I have been looking for something like it for ages!), for $5.   Here is my sweet Jake that worked so hard on my perfect breakfast:
Here he is sitting with me while I ate my breakfast in bed.  Aaron took a picture from the end of the bed of us, but it was one of those looking up your nose pictures-not my best angle-so we took this one instead.  Aaron was being a P.T.P.P so there aren't any of him.  But he did make a quick lunch after church (I had a pounding headache and they took good care of me by letting me take a 2 hour nap), and my request of his famous, delicious shrimp'n'grits for dinner, so that made up for it. :)  It was a wonderful Mother's Day as usual thanks to my guys!