Friday, May 6, 2011

Picture a day in May, Day 6: Guess what I got...

Let's see which book am I going to read today?...I think I will read a little Anne of Green Gables.

Wait a second this isn't a book (anymore at least!)...It is the AWESOME book safe I won from Cocoa!!!
(I love how they left a few pages to cover the secret spot to hold your treasures... )  
I know that is totally cheesy, but I couldn't help it...It came in the mail yesterday and I was so excited.
I thanked Cocoa again and she let me know that my earrings would be coming next week.  She told me the lady that made them moved the beginning of the week so she didn't get to send them out yet...


I am sure you can imagine how surprised I was when I got home today and there was another package with these in it:
Aren't they amazing?!!  I love my beautiful prizes!!!  For some reason my camera didn't want to pick up the exact color of the earrings-they have the sweetest hint of blue...You can see how gorgeous they are even with out the full color affect, so imagine them even prettier!!!!  I am a lucky girl. :)

It is really hard to take a picture of earrings in your ear...
Thank you Cocoa!!!  This is a great start to what I am sure will be a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. :)
Thank you Ella Belle Boutique and HollowBound for my amazing new treasures-you guys totally rock!
(Pick whichever picture you like the best and we will call it my picture of the day...I couldn't pick just one-I had to show off my new bits of happiness!!!)