Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Picture a day in May, Day 24: If you have a little girl you MUST go to Target....

..and buy her this bathing suit.  Seriously how cute it that?  Yes I do carry my camera in my purse at all times. :)

Also...on a totally unrelated subject and a picture that really isn't good enough to be the photo of the day...Jake was in the "Knowledge Bowl" today at school. If you were on the honor roll for 4 out of 5 terms you were invited to compete in it. Jake's team (team #9) went today, and sadly they were eliminated-but they did great! I am not even kidding you when I tell you there were a few a LOT of questions I didn't know the answers to.  Jake did great!  He was bummed that he "lost it for his team" (which he didn't) because there were 2 questions that no one was answering, so Jake guessed and got them wrong so the questions went to the other teams and they ended up getting them right.  Each question was worth 10 points and they lost by a lot more than 20 points. (I think the final score was 280 to 360 or something like that.)   I told him it is better to guess and get it wrong than not do anything at all because you may guess right!  I was so proud of him.  They were up on a stage in front of the whole 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades and he didn't even seem nervous.  So, here is the one and only picture I got to take and it is pretty pitiful so it couldn't really be the picture of the day but I had to post it. :)  You did awesome Jake!!!