Thursday, May 26, 2011

Simple Pleasures: Confederate Jasmine...3 Weeks Ago

This funny little flower is called a Confederate Jasmine.  Isn't it adorable?  (It grows up things like: my neighbors porch, or another neighbors fence gate...etc.)  About 3 weeks ago I was going to run across the street and take a picture of my neighbors blooming Confederate Jasmine (I even asked her so she wouldn't think I was crazy taking pictures on her porch...), but it just never happened.  So, needless to say I got this image off the world wide web-thank you whoever took it! :)  I talked so much about these little beauties, that when Aaron and Jake made a Lowe's run one day, they checked to see if they had any, but they didn't. :(  The reason these little flowers are my simple pleasure is because they smell A-MAZ-ING!!!!  Every walk we took was heavenly because several houses in our neighborhood have it and you can just about smell it before you can see it.  It isn't an overpowering smell, it is just...perfect.  This is my Simple Pleasure, 3 weeks over due.

What is your Simple Pleasure?  Check out Chocolate on my Cranium to learn about other peoples Simple Pleasures.