Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stats...

I am a computer illiterate for the most part. I just stumbled upon the whole "stats" thing on my blog a few weeks ago (I have been blogging for 2 years and just noticed it....) ,that tells me how many people look at my blog and where they are from. I knew about the people in the US (obviously) and Canada...But the people in Russia, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Italy; that have looked at my blog really surprised me! Thanks for stopping by! I wish I could check out your blogs too, but if they aren't in English, all I could do is look at your pictures. :) If you don't mind...if you are one of those people from another country...can I ask you a question?..or maybe a few...? How did you find my little, tiny, blog? Are you mom's too? Members of the LDS church too?..or just people wondering what we crazy American mom's are up to lately?...Are you out there? :) I can't wait to see if you are! I guess more people than I thought stumble upon my randomness on occasion... I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people blog stalk my little blog sometimes-I do it all the time! :)

Where are people from that have look at your blogs, my blog friends that I actually knew where reading? :)