Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Note to Aaron...

Aaron you will probably read this tonight at work while you are bored, so I thought I would let you know 2 things now so I won't forget:

#1-Jake told me he couldn't wait to do more yard work with you. :) I am so glad you are teaching him how good hard work can feel. You are a wonderful example to him and me. Thanks for killing snakes, going to school, and working all night for us. I love you.

#2-Jake also told me you broke a promise to him. You promised him you would take him snowboarding...The season ended sooner than we thought...There aren't enough hours in the day...or days in the week...He gets the craziness of your schedule, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. He has $8 left to earn toward the new Lego Star Wars: Clone Wars Wii game coming out...He could easily be bribed into forgiving you (not that he is mad...he just thinks your forgot about snowboarding and it bummed him out...and he just remembered that you forgot, so I think he forgot too...), if you chipped in a little more...Just saying. :)