Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's 8:47 on Saturday night...What are you doing?...

...I am getting ready to get our clothes ready for church. I am going to pack up my bag tonight with everything I need for sharing time. I am going to get our Sunday meal all prepped. In other words I am going to be ready for Sunday! On Saturdays I should be singing the Primary song (Primary is kind of like Sunday School for the children at our church), "Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday!" I am actually ready (or I am about to be) this week. You remember that song from the 80's that says:"just another manic Monday. Ohhhhh. Wish it were Sunday..." I have to admit I don't always feel that way about Sunday. Not because I don't like going to church-because I do! Just because I always forget to prepare and we end up running out the door after a crazy 30 minutes of trying to pull it all together. Sometimes we play too long with Lego's or sleep in too long... :) But not this week! I am going to be ready!!! The house is clean (ish...you know what I mean...There is always room for improvement! We did pick up, dust, sweep, and all that jazz today.) and we are ready to go...Except one thing I literally just remembered. Jake is going to give a talk in Primary and he never did write it. No problem he can write it in the morning when we would normally be running around trying to find his other church shoe...which, by the way, is where it is supposed to be with the other one ready for Sunday. I even have the Primary CD in the CD player to set the mood...I am excited to start the week off right. Here's to non-manic Sunday's and starting the week off in the right frame of mind. Have a great Sunday whatever you and your family will be doing!