Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Biggest Loser Round 2: Week 1 Results

The Biggest Loser starts up again tonight. I started last week so I could be weighing in for week one with them. I lost 4 pounds! I know that is nothing compared to what they will lose on the show but this is the real world folks! I am happy with my results and I have already improved and been able to push myself harder on my Biggest Loser Wii game. The cold temperatures have made my walks a little shorter than usual but I am going to step that up too.

(I started posts for both Christmas, New Years, and the highlight of 2009 but my computer wasn't cooperating when I started to download the pictures. I will finish those posts soon but since I started them already they will show up before this one. Just to let you know in case you want to look back at them later. I know some people in Spartanburg who are excited to see our awesomely fun SC redneck activities over Christmas weekend!)