Sunday, January 24, 2010

Farewell #1


My parents have been hosting potluck's and parties for the single ladies at church for the past couple of years. The ladies decided they wanted to get together one more time with my parents before they left on their mission. Thursday, Jan 14th they came with a feast! What a great group of women. I told them to come back next month and we would have another party that my parents where gone and they could cheer me up! (you know I took pictures...)





The ladies all got together and got my parents a gift. They gave them journals, stationary, and stamps. My dad was two of the ladies hometeachers for years (he is the best hometeacher ever I swear!) so they gave my parents scarves too.

Jake and Aaron had gone to a friends house and got back as the party was winding down, so of course I had to take a picture with Jake...and of course I had to post it. I can't help it! He is so dang cute.