Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jake's talk in Primary

Jake gave a talk in Primary today on how he knows Heavenly Father and Jesus love him. I usually try to help him write it and tweak it a little but this time I didn't. He asked me to write it while he told me what he wanted to say so he wouldn't forget, since I write faster. It was great and so "Jake". Here it is:

"I know that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father love me, because they gave you and me a family and shelter. I am glad that He let us have animals to eat and water to drink. He gave us all the plants to give us oxygen. Jesus made this whole earth for us. I am so glad for night and day and rain, snow,hale, sunshine, and wind. Jesus made these things so we can learn that life is not like a walk in the park. Sometimes things are hard, sometimes things are easy. You have to enjoy every second of your life. Jesus and Heavenly Father bless us in many ways, we need to thank Them. We should say prayers to thank Them. This is how I know they love us. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Amen! I am amazed at Jake's goodness all the time. He is such a gift to our family. He helps us enjoy life everyday-every second. I love my boy.