Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cooties

So, Jake is in need of an anatomy lesson. I thought we had cleared this one up a couple of years ago, but apparently not. Let me start by saying I have no idea what we were talking about, because as soon as Jake said this we couldn't stop laughing. He said "girls have big cooties". While saying this he is holding his hands out in front of his chest for emphasis...No we weren't talking about breasts when he did this. Like I said I have no idea what we were talking about. When he was little he heard someone say boobies and thought they said cooties. We told him then that neither was correct, but apparently since it is not a subject that comes up very often he didn't retain the correct name for them...He is going to be so happy I documented this in about 10 years. :)