Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pack Meeting

Have I mentioned that Aaron is the Cub Master and I am the Wolves den leader? Well, we are and it is a really fun place to be since Jake is in Cub Scouts. We had our first pack meeting, which turns out to be the first one in like a year for this troop so everyone loved it. Jake got his Bobcat badge and his first 2 beads for finishing 6 achievements. We did a little tug-a-war to show the parents what their cubs can accomplish with their parents help. I think everyone had a great time and it was a nice distraction for us since just a few minutes before we watched my parents getting set apart as missionaries. Which was awesome don't get me wrong, but it was really the first time it sunk in how soon they were leaving.
If you assumed I took pictures you are right!