Monday, January 11, 2010

Jakes first basketball game

Okay, it is really hard to take pictures of a basketball game, even with the camera I love, but I have a couple of "motionless" pictures I had to post from Saturdays game. I will try again this Saturday on a different setting.

I lost count but Jake's team pretty much stomped them. Jake made a basket and it was AWESOME! Aaron is the coach and that makes it even more awesome for Jake. All he ever wanted to play was soccer, but he is hooked on basketball now and Aaron couldn't be happier.

It is an Upward League, so it is Christ centered and there are no games on Sunday. We even got a great Christian rock CD and I am hooked. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the prayer before the game. The Bible Belt rocks. I am so glad to live in the South.