Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 2 Results and other stuff...

I weighed in this morning and I lost another 3 pounds! I can really feel an improvement in my exercising. Things that seemed impossible to do 2 weeks ago are getting easier and it is exciting to already feel the difference. If you are looking for a great work out seriously thing about The Biggest Loser for the Wii. I had it set on beginner last time around but changed it to Intermediate and it has made all the difference. Aaron is even doing it and he is sweating like crazy just like me and he is in pretty good shape.

I still haven't finished blogging for last year...For some reason I can post pictures okay now except for Christmas morning and New Year's Eve...I am working on it...

It is Aaron's first day back at UNCC and he left bright and early this morning. He is in class from 8 to 5 today. He was getting his student ID card last week and they pulled up the picture from the first time he was there and said you probably want to update your picture...Almost a decade since he was there the last time. Darn, I forgot to take a picture of him on his first day of school. I will have to do it when he gets home!