Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Back on Friday the 13th...

 ...we spent 3 hours cleaning and organizing Jake's room.  There were dust bunnies that resembled actual life size dust bunnies under his bed.






Sadie was completely impressed.

 I was too until I walked through the rest of our house....The living room wasn't too bad but it needed to be vacuumed and dusted.


The dining room needed some work....


The kitchen...needed work.  You can see the corner of the sink and those are clean dishes...but they were completely dry and should have been put away a day (or two)before...


Notice there are no pictures of our bedroom.  It was in laundry chaos.  How can our closet be full and there still be 2 baskets of clothes folded that needed to be put away.  Plus the load on the hope chest at the end of the bed that needed to be folded...We need to weed out.








 But the real point of all this is, about a week before I took this picture of our living room and posted it to Instagram saying how happy I was that the whole house was clean except Jake's room.  Fast forward a week and the only room clean was Jake's room....You see the problem right?  Ugh.  I got to work but the whole house never seems to be able to be clean at once.  It is going to happen though...soon.  Very soon.  I am getting back to my mission organization.  Room by room...drawer by drawer...every inch will be clean and organized at the same time for at least 5 minutes....




But that is the same day my Valentine brought me my favorite flowers home on that dreadful Friday the 13th so I was over it.


The dust and stuff will still be there for me to worry about the next day...and the next day....etc.

(I already posted this picture but I don't care)