Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

I always feel extra loved on Mother's Day by my two guys.  Aaron got me my favorite flowers in the world: Daisies!  And they are going to be the gift that keeps on giving because we get to plant them in our yard.
Jake made me breakfast in bed....

...and read me a book I found at the sale that was a memory from school a few years ago for him.
He also made me a very special card.

Me need to add "deserve" to his spelling list  (he takes after Aaron in that department) and at the moment my mind is not working correctly...so that may or may not be the right your...Should it be you're?  I can't remember right now...And really I don't care one bit (...except maybe I care if you are judging me on the whole which your do you use there...) because it is perfect and I love it because I know Jake loves me.  It kind of cracks me up that he says I help with him math because I really am not a whole lot of help in the department! 


I love that he has bed head.  He got right out of bed and made me breakfast.  I am so glad I am his mom.
Happy Mother's Day (a few days ago...)  to my mom, my mom-in-law, and all the women who have taught me how to be a better mom!