Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bye, bye, bye!

My long hair is gone. I grew it out as long as I could. I endured. I.Put.It.Up.99%.Of.The.Time.

I found a picture that I had my hair down in!...
 And later that same day....It's up.
 Here's another one where my hair is down!...
 ...And then later that day inside...it's up again...
 Sometimes I add another hair accessory...
...But it is still UP!
I have been wanting to cut it for a while but Aaron and Jake kept saying, "no don't cut it. It looks pretty!"  Really it looked stringy and sad.  So I cut it.  And all is right in the universe again.

 I can still rock the head band if it tickles my fancy...
 But right now I am just happy that my neck can breath again...

One more thing...Selfies aren't as fun with out my selfie buddies.  Jake is at Nee and Papa's and Aaron is at a meeting.  And what am I doing?  Wasting time Documenting life's little moments of joy. :)