Sunday, May 25, 2014

First time's and favorite things

First time grilling at the new house.  (Don't be fooled by the kiddie playground in the picture-there is no one small enough at our house to play on it.  The former homeowner's left it under the house and we pulled it out to play when Jaxson was visiting the other day.)
 One of my favorite things to eat in the whole, wide, world is grilled chicken.  And I marinated it in one of my very favorite marinades: Yoshida sauce. 
 First time making fruit pizza!  I can't wait to eat it.  We are having a Memorial Day celebration at Ranee's house and we are bringing the fruit pizza and more marinated chicken to grill. 
 I LOVE, Love, love berries.  I have never met a berry I didn't like.  I picked patriotic colored berries for this fruit pizza.
 Check out this bad boy!  How huge is that blackberry?!?  And it was delicious...
More on the Memorial Day celebration later...