Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thanks Melissa...

If it weren't for you I NEVER would have started blogging. Aaron downloaded a program for me to use to print my blog into a book (I am going to do it every year as a kind of scrapbook of the year) and I have been having an awesome time getting last years posts already. It has been so fun to go back and read all the things that happened, all the things Jake said, all the comments from family and friends. This is what my title page is going to say:

What a year! And by the way...WHERE DID IT GO!!! I guess they (whoever they are) were right when they said"Time flies when you're having fun".

I finally did it. By "it" I mean: used the pictures I love to take, journaled for a whole year, put special memories of Jake growing up in a place they won't be forgotten (unlike the millions of scraps of paper that have long since been lost...), reached a long term goal, and followed through with a hobby. (I am patting myself on the back right now...and it feels good.)

Volume 1 is definitely dedicated to Melissa Mann. You talked me into it-I never would have started blogging if it weren't for you. NEVER! You inspired me. It is more than just a blog to me... It is a time capsule of all I feel, love, and hold dear. I will forever be greatful for all you taught me. Blogging is a good thing...