Wednesday, June 18, 2014

From one hot topic to the next...

After that last post this seems pretty trivial, but that is just how I roll.  Just keeping it real!

This is not cute people...

Let me explain that statement.  The dog is of course a cutie.  My beloved rug is adorable.  The curtains are also great!...but the fact that I have to tuck them up under the blinds is not.  Aaron swears the room is hotter because the air can't go through them.  The air conditioning can't go through a dainty polka dot shear curtain....?  I beg to differ but I choose my battles and I am also a fan of AC so I will tuck it up...until someone comes over and it is coming down!

See what I mean one hot topic to the next?  Really I am posting this so I don't have to unpack any more boxes but the things I speak are true people! 

One more thing...that is completely unrelated, but does have to do with why I am continuing to post so much...(because Jake is at Scout Camp and my time is mine to waste!)  Did I mention that we get to go to Scout Camp tonight and visit Jak?  Did I mention that another mom heard from her son that everyone is fine but they are STARVIN?!  Boys are always starving so no surprise there.  I am going to the store to stock up...after I maybe post one more thing...