Friday, January 28, 2011

An amazing invention and a secret

A week without my camera has inspired me to come up with an invention...Please don't steal this idea and go make millions because I will hunt you down. Ready for this? A tiny camera/computer/microchip thing gets implanted in your brain (a painless procedure that you only have to do one time, because it will last your whole life). Every time you see a memory in the making or thing of beauty you think "take picture now" or maybe you pull your ear lob (...I am still working on this part), and it takes a memory shot. At the end of the day you hook up to your computer by plugging in some ear buds that will download your images onto your computer. In the highest known mega pixel available of course. And because this is actually a picture of what you saw, every picture will be perfect. You will even be able to imagine the persons cowlick laying down perfectly instead of sticking up, or the zit on their chin is gone, because through your eyes they are perfect! They are your children, your best friend, or husband so the picture you will be through YOUR eyes or rose colored glasses if you will. What do you think? Perfect idea right? I had several of those moments this week. Like when I was walking the track while watching Jake's b-ball team have their practice...Or when Jake was pointing out the channels we will get now that we have switched from Direct TV to Dish network, that were pictured on the installer guys van in our drive way. He was pointing out Cartoon Network and I was pointing out Fox News Channel, and of course ESPN for Daddy. (we have more channels, HD free for life, DVR, etc., for $15 less than Direct TV's EXTREMELY basic family plan. FOX NEWS CHANNEL PEOPLE!!!). Or the organizing of Jake's "homework zone", that I am praying will help it get done before it is actually time to go to sleep...Maybe Jake needs Ritalin. J/K. He is fine. I hate homework too, so who can blame him for wasting 36 minutes pretending your pencil and pen have come to life and are fighting an epic battle...Or how big of a meal I ate the other night just to use up the rest of my daily points for Weight Watchers (lesson learned, spread them out better through out the day...). See all these fun little pictures I would have? Are you with me or what? I am working on finding a genius to pull this off for me and getting a patent at the same time...

I have a secret I really want to tell...NO I AM NOT PREGNANT. If I was it would so not be a secret...But I can't tell...I will soon enough. I am EXCITED. It is a good secret. And again, NO I am not pregnant. Telling I have a secret makes me feel a little better, since I can't say what it really is. Aaron, Tina, and Mom you all know what it is so don't rack your brain worrying why I haven't told you...And a couple of people at Bi-Lo know...and a few random blog strangers/friends know...So, I guess I have told the secret. Okay, I feel better knowing I really don't have a secret. Please don't try to guess what it is because it will be really hard not to tell you...Let me just say one more time, I REALLY am NOT pregnant, so please don't congratulate me or anything because that would make me depressed and make the real secret so much less exciting...