Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

I wish I knew how to use the scanner part of the 3 and one copier that my sister and her family gave us for Christmas, because I would scan a picture of us from when I was just a kiddo...Maybe I will figure it out and add a picture to this post...But in the mean time I will post a couple of pictures that show how great of a Nee (what Jake calls her...It was going to be Grammie but this is what he came up with when he was tiny and it stuck) she is, and that will let you all know that she must be an amazing mom too. :) And she is. Happy Birthday Mom! We miss you but are so proud of you for serving a mission with Dad. You always have been and continue to be an inspiration to everyone that has their life blessed by knowing you! Enjoy the random Nee pictures...

I figured it out... :) Me and my mommy...

Looking at the lights a couple of months ago when we visited on their mission in Seattle.
Mom's last cuddle with her "Grand-dog" before leaving on their mission. (We had to put Emily to sleep a month and a half later because she had cancer...)
Last hug at the house before they left for their mission...We surprised them by following them to the bank for one more goodbye. :)...Wow Jake has really changed this past year...
And some other random pictures I looked at and they made me smile...