Thursday, June 21, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

I am thrilled to announce I no longer own a hair dryer. I have never been a fan of blowing drying my hair and now I don't have to! I have found the perfect combo to (hopefully) never have to use one again. Here are my secret weapons:

1.) The Turbie Twist.  Della had one on day and I told her I had always wanted to try one.  Guess what my sweet Della got me for my birthday?  Not 1 but 2 of them (one in lavender and the other in turquoise.  Does she know me or what?!)-she found them on sale by one get one free!   I love them so much!  They seriously speed up the drying process and the are great for when I am going to go curly or straight Thank you Della!!
2.)  This very cool brush that has microfiber...fingers, for lack of a better word that soak some more of the water up. 

3.) If I am going curly I stop there and let my hair air dry the rest of the way.  If I am going to straighten my hair I use the trusty Wet 2 Straight.  I have mentioned my love for it before and I still do.  I do spray my hair with some stuff that protects it from heat first and it really seems to work.
These 3 things have made me such a happy camper.  I am blow dryer free and loving it!  What are some of your favorite things?