Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ketchup Day: Things we celebrated in the month of May...

...in lots of pictures and a little words....

Tuesday is my ketchup day...Get ketchup instead of catch up?...I know I am a dork.

By the way I didn't edit this post...Just a warning if it doesn't make any sense to you...

 1,)  Mother's Day.  I got a pretty corsage but since we didn't take any pictures that day I only have a picture of it a couple of days later looking a little withered....(Nee and Nana got them too...again no pictures...)


 Jake made a card and gave me $2.  He really loves having money so I felt pretty special. :)


2.)  My Dad's birthday is May 14th and we were there to celebrate (Aaron wasn't because it was during the week and he was commuting home on the weekends) and I remembered to take a few pictures.

We got him 21 hours of cowboy movies and TV shows.

3.)  My 36th birthday!  4.)  We went to the doctors and found out Jake was ready to go with out the splint and that his elbow was healed.  The day before we found out Aaron got the job he was hoping for down here in SC so before I even opened any gifts I got the best gifts of all!

Plus we went to Olive Garden for lunch with Nee.

And Bronco's for dinner with Aaron when he came home a day early to celebrate my birthday and getting the job! (Plus he had to do a drug test and fill out paper work the next day but really it was more for me!)

We also celebrated Nee and Papa G getting settled in their new home.  Nee invited Jake, Della, and Addie Kate over for a sleep over and they made a surprise for us that turned out to be a wonderful 7 course finger food meal at their restaurant "Star Dust Garden".  The girls were fairies and Jake was a sparrow man and we all had a lot of fun.