Wednesday, June 6, 2012

More of my new creations...

Thanks to 2 of my sister-in-laws I can post these pictures today!  All my stuff is packed so I don't have cute things to set up my newly painted pieces with or for that matter a place to set them up (the last pictures I posted were set up at my mom's house. Thanks Mom!).  Ranee let me use here house as the backdrop for these next 2 pieces and her cute stuff to make it look even better.

Erin told me that I don't have to have a cord for my camera anymore because laptops have a place for you to insert the SD card.  I really wish my dear husband would have told me that all this time I have been complaining about not being able to put my pictures on my computer!!!  When I asked him why he didn't tell me he said because I should have known it....To this I said I have never had a laptop and hardly ever used one for that matter so I had no idea it had a place for an SD card.  So, I asked him again why he didn't tell me since he knows I am computer illiterate and his response was because I didn't ask...Really?!?!  I am so glad you told me "the girl Erin"!!!

Okay, back to the real reason for this post!  Here are 2 more pieces  I have painted recently and am ready to sell:

I LOVE THIS COLOR!  It is my favorite!  I am going to paint our table this color and distress it when I have a house to put it in!  I have used this color over light and dark pieces and love how it looks distressed in both cases.  This little table was white underneath and it looks so pretty and beachy.  I will have to dig the other one that I painted in this color, (that started out black) out of storage to post because I love it too...




I love this one too!  I think I may need to stop buying pieces I like so much myself to paint otherwise I will never want to part with any of them.  This piece was stained dark and the light gray looks so great over it.  Distressing this little shelf was so fun....




What do you think? Do you think I could sell any of the pieces I have posted so far?...Input please! :)