Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Photos into gifts...Baby Jaxson

I mentioned a while ago that I am lucky enough to have a sweet new nephew and that I took some pictures of him...Well I gave up on trying to find where I packed the camera cord and got the pictures put on a CD.   I had a gift in mind that I wanted to make for Matt and Erin and I think it came out pretty amazing if I do say so myself. :)

First we had our little photo shoot.  These are shots I love but, they are just runner ups....

I just love those little skinny arms!! 
I know you are ohhing and ahhhing at this sweet little guy...
Baby toes are the best....


 If you know me than you know I took a ton of pictures and it was tough narrowing them down since Jaxson is so dang ADORABLE!!!..But I choose my 4 favorites and after distressing a stained board and using a little Mod Podge the gift was complete!  I am actually on my way to deliver it right after I post this. 

I had to take pictures of my favorites after I did it because I thought I had deleted them from my camera on accident before I made the CD.  Turns out they were on there but since I took a close up I can't resist posting them. :)