Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bedside Table: Before, during, and after...

Here is the piece I did yesterday that I LOVE!

                                                                     Before..

During....






And after....I am in love with this color!  I thought I might have to spray the knobs but after it was painted they didn't look ugly anymore.  I am going to a couple of consignment stores tomorrow.  If I come back with this one I may not be able to part with it!  I am trying to start up a little business to support my new habit but don't really know where to start.  Pieces this size would cost too much to ship I am sure....

Jake and I even come up with a name for our business already: S.O.O.N =Something Out Of Nothing.  That one may not stick but we are having fun dreaming of going to Disney World with the money we will make! :)

If you have any ideas on where I should start let me know-this is all new to me!  Or if you happen to know someone in South Carolina that you think just couldn't live with out this tell them to email me! :)