Tuesday, March 31, 2015

If only...

...I could actually paint like this!
Jake likes to check out the app of the day on his Kindle Fire and he found this very cool "painting" app.  The app of the day is free so he got it and I love it so he put it on my phone for me (all our phones and Kindles are on the same Amazon account so we can share everything with out having to buy it more than once) and I have been playing with it in the evening while we watch The Voice.  You literally just sweep your finger across the screen and it makes these works of art!  (Jake just looked over my shoulder and told me I need to say that he found it like a year ago but I just got it on my phone the other day.)  So you can go from this one....
...to this one with just a few strokes of your finger! I like it on mirror mode and you can pick the colors you want to use.  I am seriously thinking of printing some and framing them!  It is a fun waste of time!