Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A couple of random pictures...


 ...just because.  Jake is kind of loving Papa G's helicopter and Papa G is already ready for a new on so they are making a deal for Jake to buy it.  The helicopter is some where in this picture. :)



Jake had a whole set up going on the other day in the living room.  He was listening to classical music on his Kindle Fire with head phones on while doing some research (I can't remember on what...Oh I think it was his Oscar Wilde author profile paper...turns out he was gay and even went to jail for it) on my computer.  He is such a big kid.  In case you are wondering I had sprinkled carpet powder on the rug that helps release dog fur and dirt while making it smell so good!  You have to wait for 15 minutes before vacuuming but I couldn't wait that long to take a picture.

                                                                    And that is all.