Monday, March 23, 2015

I was sick last week...

...it wasn't fun at all.  Jake has had this head cold twice and I now understand why all he wanted to do was lay around.  I have to admit I thought he was faking to get out of doing school.  He was not.  It was a doozy of a cold.  This picture sums up how I felt pretty well...
I don't take a whole lot of selfies but I felt like this could be a public service announcement.  I am just trying to keep it real people.  Take your vitamins and wash your hands.  One minute your nose is completely stopped up and the next second it was a faucet.  Jake brought my pillows out to the couch and made me lunch on Wednesday.  He is a good boy.  I of course took very good care of him when he was sick too...which is probably why I got sick.  Aaron got a little stuffy nose.  He has a high immunity to everything.  I am so glad that cold and flu season is coming to a close...Spring is here people!!!