Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Ultimate Goal...& Happy Pi Day Part 1

Found this on Pinterest and was immediately in LOVE WITH IT!....It is our goal in a nutshell...in a frame.  :)  We are at a stand still.  We know where Heavenly Father wants us to be to move on to the next phase of our life.  We just have to get there....
Hopefully in a couple of months I can go to the Etsy shop that created this (palmettomama) and have them make me on that looks just like this but says: "Kept Calm and Moved South."

Happy PI day!  We have big plans to celebrate this nerdy math day and I will  be back to post about it  later because they haven't happened yet...but I couldn't wait to post this AWESOME print.  i love it. :)

Update: It didn't even cross my mind that if you don't live in or around the Carolina's you wouldn't recognize what the print really is!..It is the color of the South Carolina flag and the Palmetto Tree and the crescent moon are what is on their state flag.  Sorry I should have probably said that for those of you who aren't from these parts.  Did you just picture me saying that in a southern accent because that is totally the way I was saying it in my head?! :)  ALSO, it is 99.9% officially that we will be in SC this summer because after a week and a half my parents have a buyer for their house. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN PEOPLE!!!! We heard from the agent for sure again today and the 1st people that looked at it 3 days after it being on the market want to buy it and are just waiting to give an offer until my parents get home next week.  We will all be homeless momentarily in the month of May!  AND my parents are going to follow us South.  Cross your fingers for us that we get the house I have been calling "mine" since Thanksgiving down in SC!!!! :)