Saturday, March 10, 2012

I love this post...Presidential Facts & Where I am from

Actually these posts...(in no particular order of the amount I love them...)
I love random facts and I love this blog!  Put the two together and you get my favorite post of the week: "Presidential Facts" over at Tales From a 1960's Flower Child (Otherwise.Known as Grandma).  You may remember that we studied the Presidents last month for homeschooling and I knew some of these already.  It made me feel smart.  If you haven't visited Belle's blog you need to. She makes me laugh.  She makes me think. She is pretty darn amazing. I love simple and random and she does both to perfection!

I also loved this poem by Meg over at Once Upon A Time.  I already linked to it on Wednesday so I won't go into too much detail except to say it is wonderful.  If you didn't read it shame on you. :)  But now you have a chance to redeem yourself