Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tie Dye

In case you are wondering, none of the events that occurred when the Powell's were here are being documented in order.  This happened a few times.  Minecraft.
                                            But what you are about to see only happened once.
                                                               We tie dyed t-shirts.
       We never did wear them at the same time which was part of the plan, but that's okay.
         Jake kind of looks like a giant in the picture.  Which reminds me he grew again.  Riannon pointed out on Sunday that she was wearing 4 inch heels and he was still taller than him.
Wow.  I took a ton of pictures.  I uploaded them all a while ago and now that I am finally posting them I just keep deleting.  There were probably three times as many as I am posting.
All that picture taking and I made a shirt too.  All with out getting any on my clothes or my phone.  That is pretty impressive for me!
                                                                    Jake's fingers.
                                           I bet you can't guess what colors Anika's shirt has!
                                       Don't worry Ben isn't in pain.  I just caught him before the smile. :)

Right here: __________, is were the pictures of us wearing them should be. Picture us at Pisgah National Forest near the river or a waterfall, because we were going to wear them there but it rained so we didn't go. Try to use your imagination...........They came out pretty cool right? :)