Monday, July 20, 2015

I have I mentioned it's hot?

Our mild Spring lasted a long time so it seems ungrateful to complain about the heat now (I started this post a month ago.  This was the day after the Powell's arrived)...but we are living in high 90's and 100+ already so I am complaining.  We went from "wow it feels like it is still the end of March" all the way to the end of May and into the first week of June.  Then last week (the 2nd week in June) we  jumped right into "why does it feel like August...and it is only June?"...Our poor old AC unit is working over time and I can only imagine what our bill is going to look like.  We are just praying it makes it through the summer...

How are we beating the heat you ask? Let me explain in a million pictures and very few words...















                                                                   It is hot people.