Friday, November 16, 2012

What kind of parents are we?!?!

I am not sure how it happened but some how we let our child grow to the age of 11 with out ever having eaten a Krispy Kreme when the hot light was on.  (**If you don't live in a part of the country/world where there aren't any Krispy Kreme's my condolences...They make melt in your mouth glaze doughnuts that are to die for...they make others too but they are famous for the glazed.  They have a neon sign that lets you know when they have just made them.**)  I know, I know-we have been completely slack but today I rectified the problem.  We headed over to Krispy Kreme and guess what?  The hot light was on.  Coincidence?  I think not. 



Jake's reaction to a warm, straight out of the oven...or what ever...do they fry them?  I don't even know! Any way here is Jake's reaction:  "Having a piece of food from Heaven...Nectar from Heaven..."    Amen brother.  Check it off the bucket list Jake.  Aaron we are now back in good standing on the best parents ever list.  Your welcome...to Jake and Aaron...and myself-I ate the other one you see in the picture and it was a-ma-zing.

(I turned the comments back on on my blog.  I get a lot of people who read but not many comments but I miss the comments from those few friends that did. :) I know I cannot ever make up my mind...)