Monday, November 12, 2012

Addicted to distressing...

I have blogged about my love of painting and distressing on my painting and distressing blog...but not so much here.  So, to document that I have accomplished a few things this year, here are a few things I have done:

This one has been sold and I miss it already....
 This is the ugly before...It was the diamond in the rough....

  The chair that won my heart...I painted these chairs and the table that goes with it to sell but I love it too much to let it go...



Cute little table...
 A whole bunch of chalk boards...
 The before of the buffet my mom gave me when they downsized....
 What is looks like after I painted it a very light gray...This one is tied for first place favorite...The table and chairs are what it is tied with.  This is also going no where-except in my house. :)


 Here are the best pictures of the table I have...I need to get the better pictures from my mom's camera.

 Love this too.  I can change the burlap out with other things...
 This is in a shop waiting to be sold...
 So is this....

 This is Jake's dresser.  I used it when I was little and so did my mom.  It got a face lift and all generations agree it is perfect for Jake.

 This is in a store waiting to be sold too. 

 I sold this at the craft show I did.

 A fun and quick craft...
 A cute table that doesn't want to face the right direction for some reason...
 Lots and lots of frames.
 This is the table that was sideways waiting for a good home.
 Do you see my mirror and table? 
I have been busy painting and I love it!  I can't wait for a space of my own to paint in....We are hoping the countdown is on...